Monday, June 14, 2010

Hey,people! (:



Hello,everybody! :D
First of all,I`d like to introduce myslef...
I`m StyleStar8 and I am the new writer for this amazing blog! (:
I have loads of ideas and I can`t wait to start! :D
Since this is my first day as a writer for FCMA I decided to do a COMPETITION.

Every 3rd folower TODAY will get a gift!!!
So,hurry up and FOLLOW!

There will be more prizes for active members once we get more folowers :D

So,what are you waiting for? xD

Follow ...Follow...Follow!

And...that`s it for my 1st post! :D

4 comments:

  1. Great Job!!,. but the background should be just black and text color white inable for the text to show!! :) not complaining.. -.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know,it wasn`t me ;)
    I explained everything in a message :D
    Glad u liked the article (: ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lil_Angelbabe here,
    ur doing gr8 with this blog!

    ReplyDelete